Monday, March 23, 2009

The Comic Strip!

On Saturday Robby took me out for a little pre-birthday celebration because he is going to be in the field on my actual birthday:o( It was a ton of fun though!!!

First we went to dinner at Shoguns Japanese Grill! Yummm! I missed that place! Soooo Good!!!

After dinner we went to "The Comic Strip." It's a comedy club here in El Paso.



I had never been to a comedy club before, so I didnt know what to expect. We ordered our tickets online and paid $3 extra for reserved tickets, so we rolled VIP all night! LOL!





We had a table reserved for us very close to the front in the center section...Awesome!


The opener was Jerry Rocha, who was very funny!



Then came Christopher Titus, who used to have his own sitcom on FOX, "Titus." He performed his new comedy entitled, "Love is Evol."



We had such a great time! i can't wait to go back!



0 comments: