Saturday, July 25, 2009

Small Talk Six 7/25/09


Want to join in on “Small Talk Six!” Go here to see the weekly themes and post your own Saturday Small Talk Six post!


6 talents you wish you possessed


Speed Reading
(it would save so much time!)

Playing The Guitar
(I have an awesome electric guitar I need to put to use)


Speaking at least 2 foreign languages fluently
(for traveling purposes)

Crocheting/Knitting
(I could make such cute baby things)

Handy/Good at fixing things
(would save money & time)

Digital Scrapbooking
(my blog would be even more fabulous!)


4 comments:

Dee said...

I would love to be able to speak a couple of different languages as well. You have a beautiful family, the girls are just adorable.

Rana said...

I wish I was more handy with the tools myself. Great list!

Staci A said...

I wish I could speed read too! I have so many sitting here to get through and just can't find the time.

Veggiemomof2 said...

I keep trying to digi-scrap, but I'm just not that good.