Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Circus!

This last Saturday, we headed out of the house and went to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus! For Robby, Bella, and Lilly, this was their first circus ever. I hadn't been to one since I was probably as old as Bella. We had so much fun!
Bells with a couple of the performers. They didn't do much though. I think one of these girls juggled some scarfs for like a minute. I could do that! Did they just wake up one day and say, "Hmmm. I think I'll join the circus?" I should have asked I guess.

Lilly was happy as could be ridin' with her Daddy in her new carrier.

Well I tried to get a good pic of me and my Bella before my camera died, but she just wasn't havin' it! Too excited for the circus to take a pic with her mom i guess!
Bella eatin' a clown fro snow cone! Scary!(Not Bella...The clown!)
Bella in her spiffy new hat that came with her cotton candy! It was a little big! LOL!
Lilly loved the cotton candy!

Sweet Lilly baby all tuckered out! Every time the circus band played music she would shake her head back and forth, and dance, and laugh! Silly girl! She had a blast!
The Finale!
My camera kept dying so this was the only picture I took of the actual circus!

0 comments: